Provider admins have access to Settings (found in the horizontal blue menu bar). The Account Settings page houses the highest level of information for the provider account, including main contact information. This contact information is what is pulled into the automated emails that are sent out by SmarterSelect throughout the program processes. If you notice that your automated email signatures are showing old information, you can update it on the Settings page (found under the Account menu).
Articles in this section
- My evaluators can't see the applications I've assigned to them. What's happening?
- I need a Request cancelled/cleared out. How can I do that?
- How can I upload or replace a file in an application?
- How can I confirm that I have assigned evaluations correctly? How will my evaluators be notified?
- For my grants, how can my evaluators see the names of the organization rather than the person who filled out the application?
- Can I attach my own file to an application form?
- How can I submit an application for someone? I don't see a "Submit" button.
- How does a user attach or upload a file?
- What are some ways to cut down on users who don't finish the application?