Assigning Evaluators to Applications
- Log into your SmarterSelect account.
- Click on the program for which you want to assign evaluators.
- Click on “Applicants” in the left column of the screen. The following steps can also be done as a result of running a Report.
- Click the row(s) of the application(s) you want to assign.
- Click the “Evaluator” button.
- "Click to show" all of your evaluators.
- Check the box(es) next to the evaluator(s) to whom you want to assign the application.
- Click the “Assign” button.
- Or, if you have created Evaluator Groups, click on the desired Group name to see all the Group members.
- Check the upper left box to select all Evaluators or check the box(es) of the desired evaluators.
- Click the Assign button.
- To check on your evaluation assignments, click “Evaluation” in the left column.
- You will now see a listing of all assigned evaluations.
- Click the "Group By" to group the evaluations by Applicant, Evaluator, etc.